Voilà Chocolat is hosting FREE kids' chocolate education events (RSVP required), to celebrate our new just-for-kids chocolatiering experiences.
Date/Time: 4pm-4:30pm (for kids 6 and under) and 4:30-5pm (for kids 7 and older) every Wednesday through October 21.
Activities: Your child will get to -
- Sample several kinds of fine chocolate (and other handmade treats)
- Learn how chocolate is made
- Discover what makes dark chocolate different from milk chocolate, and what is "white chocolate," really?
- Examine a real cocoa pod and taste natural cacao nibs
- Complete her or his own chocolate-themed drawing
- Start off on a lifetime of more informed, finer chocolate appreciation!
Space is limited. Please register using the buttons below.
Location: 221 West 79th Street (at Broadway), 212.920-8799
Please notify us of any allergies. Voilà Chocolat is not an allergen-free facility.
Parents: you are welcome to listen in on the kids' session, or to relax in our café. We have treats baked fresh daily, great espresso drinks and cold brew coffee, and wine, beer, champagne and prosecco.
*About allergies: Voilà Chocolat is not a nut-free or allergen-free facility. Peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, and dairy are present. We can take steps to limit exposure, but we cannot guarantee against cross-contamination of trace amounts of these ingredients.
Voilà Chocolat is handicapped accessible.