Announcing Our New Featured Chocolate Recipes!
Each month, our master chocolatier will reach into his private recipe collection or create something unique for you to re-create at home. Harness your inner chocolatier each month by watching for our emails and visiting our website. When you're done, we'd love to see your masterpiece!
Straight from the private recipes of our Master Chocolatier
Spicy Margarita Truffle Recipe
* 140 g. The Perfect Purée Chipotle Sour
* 2 g. Chipotle spice
* 68 g. Heavy cream
* 10 g. Glucose
* 10 g. sorbitol
* 260 g. Guittard Chocolate - Soleil d'Or 38% - Milk
* 80 g. Guittard Chocolate - Etoile du Nord 64%
* 52 g. Butter
1. Warm Chipotle sour puree, chipotle spice, heavy cream, glucose and sorbitol at 34-36°C. (93.2-96.8°F).
2. Pour liquid mixture over both pre-crystallised chocolates and butter.
3. Create an emulsion using immersion blender or Robot Coupe.
4. Immediately fill the milk truffle shells.
5. Half-fill the pipettes with Tequila AHA TORO Artesanal and push them in the truffle still open.
6. Dip into milk chocolate.
7. Garnish immediately with Cyprus flake sea salt and cocoa sugar.
Yield: Approximately 75 pieces.